Online Additional Licensure Plan: Arkansas Curriculum / Program Administrator
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 30 Credit hours
- Required: a valid teaching license
- $420.19 Tuition
- $2.77 Library fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
The Additional Licensure Plan: Arkansas Curriculum / Program Administrator is available for students who have a master’s degree and seek additional licensure to work as a curriculum or program administrator. Courses needed for licensure are also included in the online Master of Education in Educational Leadership program.
Network Across the State
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
Admission to the program is a two-step process.
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School.
- Contact program coordinator Carleton Holt at 479-575-5112.