Online General Business Minor for Non-Business Majors
Ranked in the top 35 public business schools in 2016 Undergraduate Businessweek Survey
For students in the online BA in Interdisciplinary Studies degree program or U of A degree-seeking students (not for business majors)
In order to add this minor, students must consult their advisors for their academic majors.
Gain business knowledge. Enhance your resume.
The online General Business Minor from the Sam M. Walton College of Business provides non-business majors access to a wealth of information and skills needed in today’s workforce. Students can take the General Business Minor as part of the requirement for the Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies degree program or add the minor to complement any other U of A non-business undergraduate degree program.
- ECON 2143, Basic Economics: Theory and Practice
- ACCT 2013, Accounting Principles
- WCOB 1033, Data Analysis and Interpretation
In addition, students must select four of the following (at least 6 hours must be at the 3000 or 4000 level):
- BLAW 2013, The Legal Environment of Business
- ISYS 2103, Business Information Systems
- SCMT 2103, Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- MGMT 2103, Managing People and Organizations
- FINN 3043, Principles of Finance
- MKTG 3433, Introduction to Marketing