Online Graduate Certificate in Building Level Administrator
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 24 Credit hours
- GRE exempt
- Internship (not online) required
- Can be completed in 2 years
- Required: a valid teaching license
- Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- $409.94 Tuition
- $2.70 Library Fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems Fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2016 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
The Graduate Certificate in Building Level Administrator is available for students who have a master’s degree and want to take courses needed to work as a school administrator. Successful students earn a U of A certificate and can apply to the State Department of Education for additional licensure. These courses can be applied toward the online Master of Education in Educational Leadership program.
Network across the state
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
Admission to the program is a two-step process.
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School.
- Contact program coordinator Carleton Holt at 479-575-5112.