Online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
≈ Months to Complete
- July 1
- $573.14 Tuition
- $321.86 Program fee
- $50 Course material fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
An Enterprise Systems Concentration
Business Analytics is a concentration in the Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Systems program from the Sam M. Walton College of Business. It provides a high-quality online experience focused on learning concepts and techniques in data management, analytics, and data mining. Those who want to blend on-campus experience into their study program have that option.
- Fundamentals of analytics, decision support, and estimation models
- Data management concepts
- Data mining
- Clustering, Neural Networks, Regression, Logit, Segmentation, Decision Trees.
Why Study Business Analytics?
Business Analytics is the fastest growing field in IT. This certificate will enable you to find value in massive datasets, improve the quality of your decisions, and increase the speed with which you and your organization can make decisions.
Students completing this certificate may be eligible to receive a certificate endorsed by the SAS Institute. Credit hours earned in this program may also be applied to the Master of Information Systems degree program or M.S. in Statistics / Analytics.
- ISYS 5833 - Data Management Systems
- ISYS 5503 - Decision Support and Analytics
- ISYS 5843 - Seminar in Business Intelligence & Knowledge Management
- ISYS 5103 - Data Analytics Fundamentals
- ISYS 5213 - ERP Fundamentals
- ISYS 5133 - E-Business Development and Analytics
- ISYS 5423 - Seminar in Systems Development