Online Master of Education in Educational Technology
≈ to Complete
- Spring: second week of October
- Summer: first week of March
- Fall: second week of June
|Tuition / credit hour||$430.69|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Scholarship / Grant
What is ETEC?
This master’s program provides leading-edge development and growth opportunities for students who want to work in areas of instructional design, distance education, training and development, and teacher education. Students utilize instructional technologies and explore educational media, visual literacy, strategic planning, learning technologies, and Web design.
- 2016 - Association for Educational Communications & Technology Immersive Learning Award
- 2016 - Association for Educational Communications & Technology Jerry Kemp Endowed Lecture Award
- 2011 - United States Distance Learning Association Best Practices Gold Award
- 2009 - Blackboard Catalyst Exemplary Course Award
It's difficult but doable, and you are given all the support you need."
What can I do with this degree?
A master's degree in Educational Technology from the University of Arkansas provides leading-edge development and growth opportunities in education, business, government, and health professions. Graduates are qualified to:
- Design technology-infused instruction
- Teach with the latest technologies
- Coordinate distance learning
- Administer technology programs
- Research instructional technology trends
- Train and develop in corporate, government, and health care settings
The Educational Technology online master's program admits students in the fall, spring and summer. Applications and all accompanying documents for fall admission must be submitted by the second week in June; for spring admission, by the second week in October; and for summer admission, by the first week in March.
Derrick Mears, Clinical Associate Professor, Ed.S Program Coordinator
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool to see national or regional information.
Data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.