Online Master of Education in Educational Technology
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 34 Credit hours
- GRE exempt
- Non-thesis program
- Completion time is 1.5 - 6 years
- Spring: second week of October
- Summer: first week of March
- Fall: second week of June
- $409.94 Tuition
- $2.70 Library Fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems Fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2016 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Scholarship / Grant
What is ETEC?
This online master's program provides leading-edge development and growth opportunities for students who want to focus on instructional design, distance education, training and development, teacher education and the utilization of instructional technologies.
- 2011 - United States Distance Learning Association Best Practices Gold Award
- 2009 - Blackboard Catalyst Exemplary Course Award
"It's difficult but doable, and you are given all the support you need."
What can I do with this degree?
A master's degree in Educational Technology from the University of Arkansas provides leading-edge development and growth opportunities in education, business, government, and health professions. Graduates are qualified to:
- Design technology-infused instruction
- Teach with the latest technologies
- Coordinate distance learning
- Administer technology programs
- Research instructional technology trends
- Train and develop in corporate, government, and health care settings
The Educational Technology online master's program admits students in the fall, spring and summer. Applications and all accompanying documents for fall admission must be submitted by the second week in June; for spring admission, by the second week in October; and for summer admission, by the first week in March.
Cheryl Murphy, Associate Professor of Educational Technology and Program Coordinator