Master of Education in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education
≈ to Complete
- Spring: December 1
- Fall: August 1
|Tuition / credit hour||$437.54|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$11.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2022 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Share this page:
Why Choose This Degree?
Advance your career by advancing your education. Learn how to design, manage and evaluate programs by applying skills in integrated training, organizational development, career planning and career counseling. Learn how to improve individual productivity and employability, while boosting job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness.
This degree also applies to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management. It is competitive with any other online or on-campus HRD degree in the country.
What You Should Know
- A minimum 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of your bachelor's degree is required for admission into the program
- You must complete a master’s level statistics course at the U of A
- Master’s students must complete HRWD 5433 Capstone course after 27 hours of coursework to receive the HRWD master’s degree
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for graduation
- Approved transfer credits cannot exceed 6 hours
The catalog of studies has the details on program and course requirements.
The degree plan is geared towards working professionals. This really spoke to me. Clearly, they have my interests and needs in mind, and the curriculum mirrors what I do today and will do tomorrow, next week, next year, and in 10 years. The program is very applicable to what I do and in tune with the real world."