Online Master of Education in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education
≈ to Complete
- Spring: October 15
- Fall: March 15
|Tuition / credit hour||$430.69|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Why Choose This Degree?
Advance your career by advancing your education. Learn how to design, manage and evaluate programs by applying skills in integrated training, organizational development, career planning and career counseling. Learn how to improve individual productivity and employability, while boosting job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness.
This degree also applies to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management. It is competitive with any other online or on-campus HRD degree in the country.
What You Should Know
- A minimum 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of your bachelor's degree is required for admission into the program
- You must complete a master’s level statistics course at the U of A
- Master’s students must complete HRWD 5433 Capstone course after 27 hours of coursework to receive the HRWD master’s degree
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for graduation
- Approved transfer credits cannot exceed 6 hours
"I decided to pursue a M.Ed. in Human Resource and Workforce Development because of my high interest in working with people, the most crucial resource of any business in the world. I want to continue to coach football for a long time, and part of coaching is managing people in groups and sub-groups that all have a common goal: winning."