Online Master of Education in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 33 Credit hours
- GRE required
- Can be completed in 2 years; the university allows up to 6 years
- Spring: October 15
- Fall: March 15
- $409.94 Tuition
- $2.70 Library Fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems Fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2016 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Why Choose This Degree?
It prepares individuals to apply integrated training, organizational development, and career planning and counseling skills to the design, management, and evaluation of programs to improve individual productivity, employability, and job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness. The degree also applies to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management. The U of A has 12 years of successful execution of this totally online master’s degree program. It is competitive with any other online or on-campus HRD degree in the country.
What You Should Know
- You must complete a master’s level statistics course at the U of A to successfully complete this degree
- Master’s students must complete HRWD 5433 Capstone course after 27 hours of coursework to receive the HRWD master’s degree
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for graduation
- Approved transfer credits cannot exceed 6 hours
"I decided to pursue a M.Ed. in Human Resource and Workforce Development because of my high interest in working with people, the most crucial resource of any business in the world. I want to continue to coach football for a long time, and part of coaching is managing people in groups and sub-groups that all have a common goal: winning."