Online Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 33 hours of coursework and a comprehensive exam or
- 30 credit hours and a completed thesis
- GRE required
- Non-thesis program
- Full-time students can complete in two years
- $420.19 Tuition
- $2.77 Library fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
- $565 per credit hour for GP*IDEA Courses
The online Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences degree program offers students diverse options to prepare them for advanced careers in multifaceted fields. The programs offer online students three concentrations:
- Apparel Merchandising and Product Development
Provides advanced studies in quality assurance, product development, retail buying, merchandising, and brand management.
- Human Development and Family Sciences
Offers a focus in gerontology through the GP*IDEA consortia, with a multidisciplinary curriculum on the aging processes from middle age through later life.
- General Human Environmental Sciences
Provides an advanced interdisciplinary education for diverse careers, including international programs and community service occupations.
Did you know?
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- It is also accredited by the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Courses are taught by graduate faculty in Human Environmental Sciences.
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: April 15
- Fall: August 1