Online Supply Chain Management Minor for Business Majors
All business minors must schedule an appointment with the Walton College for academic advising prior to beginning the business minor requirements.
Take your business degree a step further with this Minor in Supply Chain Management. Learn how to manage and assess the flows of goods and services from product sourcing to the consumer. Companies need individuals who can manage information, engage customers and suppliers, and integrate processes across functions and firms.
Students must notify the Sam M. Walton College of Business to earn this minor. The minor requires the completion of 15 specific hours of study with all of the upper division courses applied toward the minor taken in residence. All requirements for the minor must be completed prior to the awarding of the student’s undergraduate degree. Each student must have a 2.00 cumulative GPA in the courses offered for the minor and meet all pre- and co-requisites for enrollment.
All business majors seeking a Minor in Supply Chain Management are required to complete the following six hours:
- SCMT 3443 - Deliver: Transportation and Distribution Management
- SCMT 3613 - Source: Procurement and Supply Management
Plus nine hours from the following courses:
- ISYS 4213 - ERP Fundamentals
- SCMT 3103 - Supply Chain Management Internship
- SCMT 3623 - Plan: Inventory and Forecasting Analytics
- SCMT 3643 - International Logistics
- SCMT 4103 - Special Topics in Supply Chain Management: The Logistics of Capitalism
- SCMT 4633 - Supply Chain Performance, Management and Analytics
- SCMT 4653 - Supply Chain Strategy and Change Management
Students may also use up to 3 hours of a Walton College Study Abroad course WCOB 330V in Panama, China or other approved program.