Bachelor of Science Business Administration in Management
Ranked Public Business Schools
|Tuition / credit hour||$339.83|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$11.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2022 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Undergraduate Programs Office
Share this page:
Lead the Way in Human Resource Management
Management is both art and science. Earn a bachelor’s degree in management online to gain the insight and skills needed for a career as professional manager or as a self-employed entrepreneur.
Experienced executives will tell you that one of the most important skills any professional could possess is the ability to effectively manage others, regardless of the industry. Profit and non-profit organizations of all sizes need leaders who can direct their establishments and people toward goals and objectives.
Earn a Bachelor's Degree in HR Management
The Sam M. Walton College of Business can help you develop and strengthen your management skills through this online BSBA in Management with a concentration in human resources management.
As a management major, you will learn to:
- Plan, organize, staff, coordinate and evaluate resources in an organization and its environment
- Understand the nature and capabilities of human and other resources
- Build your technical knowledge and capacity to solve problems, think critically and conceptualize
- Communicate effectively and professionally
Management is a skill that is relevant regardless of industry or other areas of expertise, which is why many students choose it as a second major or as a minor.
The Benefits of an Online Business Degree
This online management degree provides a flexible and cost-effective opportunity to pursue a management major, whether you are new to college, completing a management degree started years ago, or seeking an additional degree to enhance their skill sets. Walton College offers courses in a flexible online format within traditional 15-week semesters in fall and spring and within five-week sessions in summer.
Business Administration Degree Classification
All students are classified as pre-business with an intended major of management until the following pre-business requirements are fulfilled:
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in the following pre-business core courses:
- ACCT 2013 – Accounting Principles
- ACCT 2023 – Accounting Principles II, or
SEVI 2053 – Business Foundations (choose one)
- COMM 1313 – Public Speaking
- ECON 2013 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2023 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL 1013 – Composition I
- ENGL 1023 – Composition II
- ISYS 1123 – Business Application Knowledge
- MATH 2043 – Survey of Calculus
- MATH 2053 – Finite Math
- WCOB 1033 – Data Analysis and Interpretation
- WCOB 1111 – Freshman Business Connections
- Complete all pre-business core courses (or equivalents) with a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Obtain at least a 2.50 overall GPA.
- All pre-business requirements must be met prior to enrollment into upper-division business and management major courses.
The catalog of studies has the details on course requirements.
Some prospective students can qualify for an application fee waiver.