Online Bachelor of Science Business Administration in General Business
Ranked Public Business Schools
|Tuition / credit hour||$335.53|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Undergraduate Programs Office
Explore the Facets of General Business Processes
Earn a bachelor’s degree in General Business from a top-ranked, accredited business school recognized by employers across the nation and beyond. Gain a solid foundation in essential business skills.
Coursework includes accounting, economics, finance, information systems, management, marketing, retail and supply chain management. You can complete all four years of study or apply previously earned college credit (including an associate’s degree) toward completion of this bachelor’s degree online.
The Sam M. Walton College of Business is one of the Top 30 Public Business Schools, according to U.S. News and World Report. Earning a bachelor’s degree in business from Walton College can open doors to career opportunities and give you an edge in a competitive business environment.
Walton College offers classes in a flexible online format within a traditional 15-week fall and spring semester schedule. Summer classes are optional in two five-week sessions.
I considered other higher learning institutions that offer online options but decided on the University of Arkansas because of the opportunities and educational experience that this particular university offers me."
All students are classified as pre-business with an intended major of general business until the following pre-business requirements are fulfilled:
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in the following pre-business core courses:
- ACCT 2013 – Accounting Principles I
- ACCT 2023 – Accounting Principles II
- COMM 1313 – Public Speaking
- ECON 2013 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2023 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL 1013 – Composition I
- ENGL 1023 – Composition II
- MATH 2043 – Survey of Calculus
- MATH 2053 – Finite Math
- WCOB 1111 – Freshmen Business Connection
- WCOB 1033 – Data Analysis and Interpretation
- ISYS 1120 – Computer Competency Requirement
- ISYS 1123 – Business Application Knowledge
- Complete all pre-business core courses (or equivalents) with a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Obtain at least a 2.50 overall GPA.
- All pre-business requirements must be met prior to enrollment into upper-division business and General Business major courses.
The catalog of studies has the details on course requirements.
Some prospective students can qualify for an application fee waiver.
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool to see national or regional information.
Data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.