Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - General Business
Explore the Facets of General Business Processes
The BSBA in General Business explores all facets of the business process, including accounting, economics and data analysis.
You have a few options for earning a BSBA in General Business, depending on where you are along your educational path. Those just starting out can enroll in the four-year degree program. Those who have completed associate’s degrees in business, or those who are near completion of their business degrees, can complete their degrees online.
The Sam M. Walton College of Business is one of the Top 30 Public Business Schools, according to U.S. News and World Report. Earning a bachelor’s degree in business from Walton College can open doors to career opportunities and give you an edge in a competitive business environment.
Walton College offers classes in a flexible online format within a traditional 15-week fall and spring semester schedule. Summer classes are optional in two five-week sessions.
All students are classified as pre-business with an intended major of general business until the following pre-business requirements are fulfilled:
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in the following pre-business core courses:
- ACCT 2013, Accounting Principles I
- ACCT 2023, Accounting Principles II
- COMM 1313, Public Speaking
- ECON 2013, Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2023, Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL 1013, Composition I
- ENGL 1023, Composition II
- MATH 2043, Survey of Calculus
- MATH 2053, Finite Math
- WCOB 1111, Freshmen Business Connections
- WCOB 1033, Data Analysis and Interpretation
- ISYS 1120, Computer Competency Requirement or ISYS 1123, Business Application Knowledge
The catalog of studies has the details on course requirements.
Some prospective students can qualify for an application fee waiver.
Undergraduate Programs Office
Call 479.575.4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 120 Credit hours
- Can be completed in four years
- Ranked in the Top 50 among Public Business Schools in 2014 Undergraduate Businessweek Survey
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2015 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
- $285.80 Tuition
- $2.50 Library Fee
- $9.06 Network & Data Systems Fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
"This has been the best decision of my educational career. If you’re not able to be at the U of A, this is the next best thing."