Bachelor of Science Business Administration in General Business
Ranked Public Business Schools
|Tuition / credit hour||$339.83|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$11.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2022 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Undergraduate Programs Office
Share this page:
A Top-Ranked College of Business
Earn a bachelor’s degree in General Business from a top-ranked, accredited business school recognized by employers across the nation and beyond. Gain a solid foundation in essential business skills.
Coursework includes accounting, economics, finance, information systems, management, marketing, retail and supply chain management. You can complete all four years of study or apply previously earned college credit (including an associate’s degree) toward completion of this bachelor’s business degree online.
Why Study General Business Online at the University of Arkansas?
The Sam M. Walton College of Business is one of the Top 30 Public Business Schools, according to U.S. News and World Report. Earning a bachelor’s degree in business from Walton College can open doors to career opportunities and give you an edge in a competitive business environment.
Walton College offers classes in a flexible online format within a traditional 15-week fall and spring semester schedule. Summer classes are optional in two five-week sessions.
Business Administration Degree Classification
All students are classified as pre-business with an intended major of general business until the following pre-business requirements are fulfilled:
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in the following pre-business core courses:
- ACCT 2013 – Accounting Principles I
- ACCT 2023 – Accounting Principles II, or
SEVI 2053 – Business Foundations (choose one)
- COMM 1313 – Public Speaking
- ACCT 3723 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2023 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL 1013 – Composition I
- ENGL 1023 – Composition II
- MATH 2043 – Survey of Calculus
- MATH 2053 – Finite Math
- WCOB 1111 – Freshmen Business Connection
- WCOB 1033 – Data Analysis and Interpretation
- ISYS 1123 – Business Application Knowledge
- Complete all pre-business core courses (or equivalents) with a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Obtain at least a 2.50 overall GPA.
- All pre-business requirements must be met prior to enrollment into upper-division business and General Business major courses.
The catalog of studies has the details on course requirements.
Some prospective students can qualify for an application fee waiver.