Online Doctor of Education in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education
Applications and all accompanying documents must be submitted by:
- Fall / Summer - March 15
- Spring - October 15
|Tuition / credit hour||$430.69|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
What You Should Know
Completing a doctoral degree in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education requires a time commitment beyond what you might imagine. HRWD doctoral students usually have a background in all or a combination of the following fields of study: psychology; organizational behavior; occupational counseling; skill testing and evaluation; program design; consulting practice; organizational development; and applications to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management. The U of A has 7 years of successful execution of this online doctoral degree program, and it is competitive with any other online or on-campus HRWD degree program in the country.
I have truly enjoyed my experience in the program and have gained valuable knowledge that directly impacts my career interests."
Van Buren, AR
- You must take the GRE exam to be considered for admission.
- You must successfully complete a candidacy exam and dissertation.
- U of A allows 7 years from the time of admission into the doctoral program for a student to complete a doctoral degree.
- The catalog of studies has the details on program and course requirements.
The Human Resource and Workforce Development online program admits students in the fall, spring and summer.
Admission to the doctoral program in Human Resource and Workforce Development is a three-step process.
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School.
- Take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Apply for admission to the program. The items listed below must be sent in one packet.
- Complete an Application for Admission to HRWD Ed.D. Program
- Submit an autobiographical sketch
- Submit a resume
Email your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org or, mail your application packet to:
RHRC Student Center
Graduate Education Building Room 116
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool to see national or regional information.
Data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.