Online Doctor of Education in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education
Applications and all accompanying documents must be submitted by:
- Fall / Summer - March 15
- Spring - October 15
- $420.19 Tuition
- $2.77 Library fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
What You Should Know
Completing a doctoral degree in Human Resource and Workforce Development Education requires a time commitment beyond what you might imagine. HRWD doctoral students usually have a background in all or a combination of the following fields of study: psychology; organizational behavior; occupational counseling; skill testing and evaluation; program design; consulting practice; organizational development; and applications to issues such as training, management development, customer service, and total quality management. The U of A has 7 years of successful execution of this online doctoral degree program, and it is competitive with any other online or on-campus HRWD degree program in the country.
- You must take the GRE exam to be considered for admission.
- You must successfully complete a candidacy exam and dissertation.
- U of A allows 7 years from the time of admission into the doctoral program for a student to complete a doctoral degree.
The Human Resource and Workforce Development online program admits students in the fall, spring and summer.
Admission to the doctoral program in Human Resource and Workforce Development is a three-step process.
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School.
- Take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Apply for admission to the program. The items listed below must be sent in one packet.
- Complete an Application for Admission to HRWD Ed.D. Program
- Submit an autobiographical sketch
- Submit a resume
Email your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org or, mail your application packet to:
RHRC Student Center
Graduate Education Building Room 116
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701