Graduate Microcertificate in Environmental Resiliency Leadership
|Tuition / credit hour||$437.54|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$11.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2022 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
Share this page:
This microcertificate is the first step to understanding resiliency and the foundations of good leadership. It is designed for working professionals who want to learn more about leadership as they tackle issues of sustainability and resiliency. The curriculum will create professional growth opportunities for people who complete the certificate.
Students Will Learn:
- How resiliency relates to their role, their work and their communities.
- How to present complex technical information such as scientific data clearly to multi-stakeholder groups.
- How to be globally and culturally sensitive.
- How to apply functional knowledge to solve real-world or simulated Techniques and skills for becoming mindful leaders as well as how to identify solutions necessitating leadership skills and their application.
Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and at least a 3.0 GPA to enroll. Non-native English speakers must have language scores acceptable for admission by the University of Arkansas graduate school standards.
- ENRE 5123 - Foundations of Environmental Resiliency
Choose two of the three listed electives:
- ENRE 5113 - Adaptive leadership
- ENRE 5133 - Science Communication for Executives
- ENRE 5213 - Leadership is Convening, Do You Know How to Convene?
- ENRE 5313 - Working with Stakeholders
The microcertificate can be combined with others for a graduate certificate or a master’s degree in environmental resiliency.