Post-Master’s Certificate in
Building Level Administration
Teachers with a master’s degree and a valid teaching license can use this program to develop the skills and knowledge needed to become building-level administrators. Successful students earn a U of A certificate and can apply to the State Department Education for additional licensure.
This certificate’s coursework is embedded in the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program of study.
Network Across the State
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
Admission to the program is a two-step process.
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School.
- Contact program coordinator Dr. Kevin Brady or Bernadette Moore.
Scholarship / Grant
Internship (not online)
Valid teaching license
|Tuition / credit hour||$437.54|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$12.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2023 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Endorsement programs are not eligible for financial aid