Online Master of Education in Educational Leadership
for those with minimum GPA of 3.0
≈ to Complete
- Internship (not online) required
- Required: a valid teaching license
- Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
|Tuition / credit hour||$430.69|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2020 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Current pass rate of UofA students sitting for the School Leaders Licensure Assessment is 100%.
Become an Administrator
This master's degree program provides professional preparation for educators seeking administrative positions in elementary and secondary schools. The program now has a 100 percent pass rate on the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA). An internship (not online) is required for building-level licensure. Apply anytime through rolling application process.
MEd in Educational Leadership
EdS in Educational Leadership
EdD in Educational Leadership
The University as a whole has a great family feeling. It's big, but it feels really
small. You feel like a person and not just a number. This program has opened up a
lot of opportunities within the workforce that I’m really excited about."
Network across the state
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
Students may start fall or summer.
Admission to the the program is a two-step process.
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool to see national or regional information.
Data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.