Online Master of Education in Educational Leadership
for those with minimum GPA of 3.0
≈ to Complete
- Internship (not online) required
- Required: a valid teaching license
- Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- $420.19 Tuition
- $2.84 Library fee
- $10.73 Network & Data Systems fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2018 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Current pass rate of UofA students sitting for the School Leaders Licensure Assessment is 100%.
Become an Administrator
This master's degree program provides professional preparation for educators seeking administrative positions in elementary and secondary schools. The program now has a 100 percent pass rate on the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA). An internship (not online) is required for building-level licensure. Apply anytime through rolling application process.
- Arkansas Teacher Opportunity Program
- IMPACT Arkansas Fellowship Program - Deadline December 1
MEd in Educational Leadership
EdS in Educational Leadership
EdD in Educational Leadership
"The University as a whole has a great family feeling. It's big, but it feels really
small. You feel like a person and not just a number. This program has opened up a
lot of opportunities within the workforce that I’m really excited about."
Network across the state
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
Students may start fall, spring, or summer.
Admission to the the program is a two-step process.