Master of Education in Educational Leadership
for those with minimum GPA of 3.0
≈ to Complete
Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition / credit hour||$437.54|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$11.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2021 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Current pass rate of U of A students sitting for the School Leaders Licensure Assessment is 100%.
Share this page:
Become an Administrator
This master's degree program provides professional preparation for educators seeking administrative positions in elementary and secondary schools. The program now has a 100 percent pass rate on the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA). An internship (not online) is required for building-level licensure. Apply anytime through rolling application process.
MEd in Educational Leadership
EdS in Educational Leadership
EdD in Educational Leadership
Network across the state
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
- Students may start fall or summer
- Internship required (not online)
- Valid teaching license required
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool to see national or regional information.
Data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.