Online Master of Education in Educational Leadership
Become an Administrator
This master's degree program provides professional preparation for educators seeking administrative positions in elementary and secondary schools. The program now has a 100 percent pass rate on the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA). An internship (not online) is required for building-level licensure. Apply anytime through rolling application process.
- Arkansas Teacher Opportunity Program
- IMPACT Arkansas Fellowship Program - Deadline December 1
"The University as a whole has a great family feeling. It's big, but it feels really small. You feel like a person and not just a number. This program has opened up a lot of opportunities within the workforce that I’m really excited about."
Network across the state
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
Students may start fall, spring, or summer.
Admission to the the program is a two-step process.
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School and submit all official transcripts.
- Apply for admission to the program, submit 3 letters of recommendation and a copy of teaching license.
Before planning on completing your internship/practicum/clinical in Colorado, please contact Beverly Wade (email@example.com) as some limitations may apply.
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 33 Credit hours
- GRE exempt for those with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Internship (not online) required
- Can be completed in 2 years
- Required: a valid teaching license
- Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2016 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
- $409.94 Tuition
- $2.70 Library Fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems Fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
Current pass rate of UofA students sitting for the School Leaders Licensure Assessment is 100%.