Educational Specialist in
Become an Administrator
This specialist degree program is designed for those seeking district-level licensure. The program now has a 100 percent pass rate on the first attempt for the School Superintendent Assessment (SSA). An Internship (not online) is required for system-level licensure.
Courses are offered in 8-week rotations with synchronous online meetings on Wednesday evenings in the fall and spring semesters.
Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
Network Across the State
The Educational Leadership program at the U of A is more than just a collection of courses. The program is:
- An extensive network of K-16 partners throughout the state
- A distinguished list of alumni in key leadership positions throughout the country
- A faculty committed to providing a highly rigorous and relevant classroom experience
- Researchers that bridge theory and practice to respond to the needs of policymakers and practitioners in the field
- Students who are passionate about transforming schools and improving the lives of children
- A completed Educational Leadership program application
- A master's degree in an education-related field
- A writing prompt inside the program application
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which should be from a current supervisor)
- A resume or CV
|Tuition / credit hour||$437.54|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$12.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2023 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.