Bachelor of Science Business Administration in Human Resources Management
Ranked Public Business Schools
|Tuition / credit hour||$339.83|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$11.10|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2022 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Undergraduate Programs Office
Share this page:
Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management Online
The human resource management degree prepares students for careers in human resource-related occupations. Among issues and areas addressed are management-employee relations, quality of work life, compensation and other reward systems, and talent acquisition and development. More than ever, managers of human resources must integrate individual goals with organizational objectives to encourage high-quality performance by employees.
Why Study HR Management Online?
This online degree provides a flexible and cost-effective opportunity for students to pursue an human resources management major, whether they are new to college, completing an human resources management degree started years ago, or seeking an additional degree to enhance their skill sets. Walton College offers courses in a flexible online format within traditional 15-week semesters in fall and spring and within five-week sessions in summer.
HR Management Degree Classification
All students are classified as pre-business with an intended major of human resource management until the following pre-business requirements are fulfilled:
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in the following pre-business core courses:
- ACCT 2013 – Accounting Principles
- ACCT 2023 – Accounting Principles II
- COMM 1313 – Public Speaking
- ECON 2013 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2023 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL 1013 – Composition I
- ENGL 1023 – Composition II
- MATH 2043 – Survey of Calculus
- MATH 2053 – Finite Math
- WCOB 1111 – Freshman Business Connections
- WCOB 1033 – Data Analysis and Interpretation
- ISYS 1123 – Business Application Knowledge
- Complete all pre-business core courses (or equivalents) with a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Obtain at least a 2.50 overall GPA.
The catalog of studies has the details on course requirements for an human resources management major.
Some prospective students can qualify for an application fee waiver.
Job Market Outlook
The Pathways career data reflect career information associated with degree programs, and that data may include some jobs that require additional credentials and experience BEYOND the academic degree, including but not limited to professional licensure and certification, additional coursework, and specific training. See " About this data" above to learn more about Pathways.