Online Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
Online CourseworkPracticum required
≈ Months to Complete
- Fall Only: April 15
|Tuition / credit hour||$430.69|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
Learn about the Applied Behavior Analysis Family Service and Research Clinic at the University of Arkansas.
- Suzanne Kucharczyk, Ed.D.
The graduate certificate program in Applied Behavior Analysis offers a coursework sequence that has been pre-approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board™, as well as the opportunity to enroll in practicums for the completion of supervision hours. The courses align with the current course requirements set forth by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board™.
To be eligible for admission, you must either have a master's degree or be currently enrolled in a master's degree program.
- Ethical and Professional Conduct - 45 hours
Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis - 45 hours
Research Methods in Behavior Analysis
- Measurement (including data analysis) - 25 hrs
- Experimental Design - 20 hrs
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Fundamental Elements of Behavior Change & Specific Behavior Change Procedures - 45 hrs
- Identification of Problem Behavior & Assessment - 30 hrs
- Intervention & Behavior Changes Considerations - 10 hrs
- Behavior Change Systems - 10 hrs
- Implementation, Management, and Supervision - 10 hrs
- Discretionary - 30 hrs
Please refer to https://www.bacb.com/bcba/bcba-requirements/ for information on the requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Examination®. Those interested in taking the BCBA® exam must have an acceptable degree from an accredited university and a defined period of supervised practical experience. Those acceptable degrees include psychology and education. Finally, there are supervision requirements that may not be included for the Graduate Certificate in ABA. Please make sure that you are familiar with those requirements prior to applying.