Online Professional Master of Information Systems
Program at a Glance
- Coursework primarily online
requires on-campus interaction one Saturday each month
- 30 Credit hours
- Can be completed in 21 months
- AACSB Accredited
To learn more about AACSB and what it can do for you see bestbizschools.com
- $573.14 Tuition
- $321.86 Program fee
- $50 Course material fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates.
Provides the Best of Online and In-Class Learning
The Professional MIS provides the best of both online and in-class learning. Work on assignments on your own schedule while learning in-person from top university professors at the only Research 1 university in the State of Arkansas.
The Walton College provides in-demand knowledge and hands-on experience with:
- Fundamental analytics: forecasting, estimation models, survey analysis, and visualization
- Data management: data modeling, SQL, data warehousing, OLAP, and ETL
- Data mining: “applied analytics” using clustering, neural networks, regression, and more
- Enterprise computing platforms from IBM, Microsoft, Teradata, SAP, and SAS
- Large-scale, real world data sets from Sam’s Club, Tyson Foods, Dillard’s, Acxiom, and more.
The MIS degree is designed to meet the demand for employees who can fill leadership positions and implement new technologies in rapidly changing business environments.
Many courses in the Professional MIS program are team-taught by faculty and industry experts, combining and comparing theory with practical application in real-world scenarios.
Professional MIS students can concentrate in Enterprise Resource Planning or Enterprise Systems Management.
- Early application deadline is April 1
- Recommended deadline for those needing preparatory IT coursework is May 1
- Final application deadline is July 1
Late applications may be considered on a space available basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting with an admissions advisor, a tour of the Graduate School of Business or a Saturday class visit.
All admissions requirements can be found at
For more information, email email@example.com
Students with more than 5 years experience post-bachelor’s degree may be eligible for a GMAT waiver. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Prior to beginning coursework, students must demonstrate knowledge of fundamental topics in information systems. This may be accomplished by completing ISYS 511V with a grade of B or higher or by passing a proficiency exam.