Professional Master of
Provides the Best of Online
and In-Class Learning
Master’s degree students can gain hands-on experience with real-world data, while using the latest technologies and learning from faculty at one of the top-ranked business schools in the nation. Prepare for higher-level jobs in analytics and information systems by learning skills with immediate workplace value and gaining a breadth of knowledge.
Interact with other working professionals in the cohort, while exploring business analytics and data management, enterprise resource planning, and enterprise systems. Experience the flexibility of online coursework and the connectivity of a face-to-face classroom setting once a month on the Fayetteville campus.
- April 1 - Early application deadline
- May 1 - Recommended deadline for those needing preparatory IT coursework
- July 1 - Final application deadline
Late applications may be considered on a space available basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting with an admissions adviser, a tour of the Graduate School of Business or a Saturday class visit.
- Blockchain Enterprise Systems Management
- Cybersecurity Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Information Technology Management
- Software Engineering Management
The Walton College Provides In-Demand Knowledge and Hands-On Experience With:
- Fundamental analytics: forecasting, estimation models, survey analysis, and visualization
- Data management: data modeling, SQL, data warehousing, OLAP, and ETL
- Data mining: “applied analytics” using clustering, neural networks, regression, and more
- Enterprise computing platforms from IBM, Microsoft, Teradata, SAP, and SAS
- Large-scale, real world data sets from Sam’s Club, Tyson Foods, Dillard’s, Acxiom, and more.
The MIS degree is designed to meet the demand for employees who can fill leadership positions and implement new technologies in rapidly changing business environments.
Many courses in the Professional MIS program are team-taught by faculty and industry experts, combining and comparing theory with practical application in real-world scenarios.
All admissions requirements can be found on the Graduate School of Business Admissions Requirements page.
- A GMAT or GRE score is required, unless you qualify for a test waiver. Please visit the Master's Program section of the University catalog for more information.
- Unofficial copies can be uploaded for an initial application review (official copies are needed to finalize admission).
Prior to beginning coursework, students must demonstrate knowledge of fundamental topics in information systems. This may be accomplished by completing ISYS 511V with a grade of B or higher or by passing a proficiency exam.
For more information please email email@example.com.
Job Market Outlook
The Pathways career data reflect career information associated with degree programs, and that data may include some jobs that require additional credentials and experience BEYOND the academic degree, including but not limited to professional licensure and certification, additional coursework, and specific training. See " About this data" to learn more about Pathways.