Curriculum Program Administrator (P-12) Endorsement Plan

Send Me Information

How to Apply



Some Synchronous Meetings


Credit Hours



Tuition / credit hour $437.54
Fee / credit hour  
Library $4.16
Network & Data Systems $11.10
Off-campus $30
Online Facilities $2

Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2022 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.

Endorsement programs are not eligible for financial aid

Share this page:


An Arkansas Curriculum Program Administrator (P-12) is a school leader responsible for program development and administration who may be involved in employment evaluation decisions.

The College of Education and Health Professions provides the coursework required by the State of Arkansas Department of Education for licensure as a Curriculum/Program Administrator (P-12). Check the Arkansas Department of Education website for application forms and information.

Traditional financial aid and scholarships are not available for endorsement programs. Those teaching outside Arkansas should check with their home state's department of education to see if this coursework will be accepted for licensure endorsements in their home states.



Curriculum and Instruction Courses:

  • CIED 5363 - Teaching in K-12 Online and Blended Classrooms
  • CIED 5423 - Curriculum and Instruction: Models and Implementation
  • CIED 5983 - Practicum in Curriculum & Instruction
  • CIED 6013 - Curriculum Theory, Development, and Evaluation
  • CIED 6053 - Curriculum and Instruction: Learner Assessment and Program

Evaluation and Educational Leadership courses:

  • EDLE 5013 - School Organization and Administration
  • EDLE 5043 - Leadership Ethics
  • EDLE 5063 - Instructional Leadership, Planning, and Supervision
  • EDLE 5083 - Analytical Decision-Making
  • EDLE 5093 - Effective Leadership for School Improvement

Note: While all EDLE courses are online, some have online synchronous meetings. That means they have some required meeting patterns at announced times.


Additional Information

If an applicant already has a Master’s Degree in Curriculum & Instruction, they are required to only take the 15 hours of Educational Leadership (EDLE) courses to fulfill licensing requirements. If the applicant already has a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership, they are required to only take the 15 hours of Curriculum and Instruction (CIED) courses.

Related Programs