Online Executive Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA)
Program at a Glance
- Coursework primarily online
requires on-campus interaction one Saturday each month
- 38 Credit hours
- Can be completed in 24 months
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business Accredited
- June 15
- $573.14 Tuition
- $421.44 Program fee
- $100 Course material fee
- $30 Off-Campus fee
- $7 Technology fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates.
Walton Executive MBA
The Walton Executive MBA provides the best of both online and in-class learning. Work on assignments on your own schedule while learning in-person from top university professors at the only Research 1 university in the State of Arkansas.
An MBA degree is invaluable for students who want to improve their leadership and management skills, advance their careers, or change careers. Since more than 30 companies are represented in each class, the networking opportunities are incredible.
Is the EMBA Right for You?
Because the Walton College is located in the heart of the retail industry, we have designed our Executive MBA curriculum with a strong foundation in the value chain and the consumer-packaged goods industry.
We focus on applications-based learning through cases and projects that can be quickly applied to your current workplace. By organizing around the value chain, the Walton Executive MBA (EMBA) blends theory with analysis of real-world business solutions.
Focus Study Areas
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management in Global Business
- Predictive Supply Chain Analytics
- Investment Theory & Management
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Business Analytics
- Data & Database Management
- Business Intelligence & Data Mining
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Development
- MBA Partnering Project
- Contemporary Topic in Retail
- 2nd Class: (1) selection from Supply Chain Management or Business Analytics
All admissions requirements can be found on the Graduate School of Business website.
A GMAT/GRE waiver is available for select Executive MBA candidates. If you have at least five years of quality work experience and a strong prior academic record, you may be eligible for a waiver. Please contact the Graduate School of Business for more details.