Graduate Certificate in
Learn it Today. Use it Tomorrow.
Start or advance your career by learning to execute projects within scope and on budget, while meeting your organization's strategic objectives. This U of A certificate validates your knowledge of the tools and skills needed to effectively manage projects and understanding of the global project management language.
Coursework in this online project management certificate program follows the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge that helps prepare you to take an exam to become certified as a Project Management Professional, an internationally recognized certification offered by the Project Management Institute.
When you complete the 12 credit hours in this graduate certificate program, you can apply them toward master’s degree programs offered by the College of Engineering: MS in Operations Management, MS in Engineering Management, and MS in Engineering.
- To be eligible, must have earned a bachelor's degree
- Course can be applied towards a master's degree
What Are the Benefits?
- Gain internationally recognized project management knowledge and skills
- Learn how to assume project leadership roles in industry and government
What You Will Learn
- To develop project leadership competencies
- To apply technical project management methods to new and troubled projects
- To use problem-solving skills in the project environment
- To transfer techniques to the workplace
Complete four of the eight-week courses:
- OMGT 5783 - Project Management for Operations Managers
- OMGT 5983 - Advanced Project Management
- OMGT 5253 - Leadership Principles and Practices
Choose one elective:
Pay In-State Tuition*
|Tuition / credit hour||$303.88|
|Fee / credit hour|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2023 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.