Graduate Certificate in Lean Six Sigma
*Required in last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
Pay In-State Tuition*
|Tuition / credit hour||$303.88|
|Fee / credit hour|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2021 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
Share this page:
Learn it Today. Use it Tomorrow.
Earn a Graduate Certificate in Lean Six Sigma, which incorporates the industry production methodology recognized by employers around the globe. Lean Six Sigma is a data-based method for removing waste and reducing variation to maximize business productivity.
Though designed for manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma strategies can be applied to a wide range of industries, including health care, logistics and construction. The four courses in this certificate follow the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) body of knowledge and prepare students to sit for the Green Belt certification exam
When you complete the 12 credit hours in this graduate certificate program, you can apply them toward master’s degree programs offered by the College of Engineering: MS in Operations Management, MS in Engineering Management, and MS in Engineering.
What Are the Benefits?
- Gain in-demand skills and insight recognized globally by industry
- Coursework incorporates the International Association for Six Sigma Certification body of knowledge to prepare the graduate to sit for the Green Belt certification exam
What You Will Learn
- To apply problem-solving skills to Lean Six Sigma initiatives
- To manage a Six Sigma improvement project
- To develop Lean Six Sigma competencies