Online Master of Science in Engineering
If you experience issues enrolling at the University of Arkansas for your Fall 8W1 session and are receiving tuition assistance through the Department of Defense, specifically the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army, please contact Jane Cromhout at 479-575-3669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All classes are available online for a total distance education experience.
With 8-week terms, you can focus on specific topics and complete the required 30 credit hours in a timely manner, typically 1.5 to 2 years.
Out-of-state students receive the in-state rate.
|Tuition / credit hour||$303.88|
|Fee / credit hour|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Variety of Engineering Topics
A Master of Science in Engineering (M.S.E.) degree is a good fit for students who have already earned a bachelor of science in engineering and would like to take graduate-level courses in a variety of engineering topics. We will not limit you to just one area of engineering.
Our program incorporates classes from the traditional master of science degrees in Biological, Chemical, Civil, Computer Systems, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Mechanical, and Transportation Engineering, as well as Operations Management.
Did you know?
- The M.S. in Engineering is ranked as one of the Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- The M.S. in Engineering degree is a fully-accredited, distance-delivered program.
- The University of Arkansas is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Graduate faculty from the College of Engineering teach the program.
- The University of Arkansas College of Engineering has educated engineers for more than 100 years.
- The College of Engineering is ranked among the top 100 public doctoral-granting institutions in the United States.
View a short video about the M.S. in Engineering
Dr. Ed Pohl
Director of Distance Education
College of Engineering
- First 8-week session: December 15
- Second 8-week session: February 15
- 8-Week session: April 30
- First 8-week session: July 15
- Second 8-week session: September 15
Late applications are accepted on a space available basis.