Online Master of Science in Engineering Management
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online
- 30 credit hours
- Completion time is about 1 to 2 years
- ABET-Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- $289.41 Tuition
- $50 Technology fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2017 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
This master's degree in Engineering Management program provides leadership and business skills to manage technology teams. The program is designed for engineers with bachelor's degrees who want to move into leadership positions in engineering organizations. Complement your technical, problem-solving skills with key management skills that can elevate your career.
Learn to lead technical teams in research and development, systems design and technical improvements. Learn how to develop and deliver new products and services, which create value for your organization and customers.
The coursework focuses on the core elements of successful engineering leaders in highly complex environments. Select from diverse electives to customize your program based on your career goals and interests.
Did you know?
- You can begin in spring, fall or summer
- Our flagship university offers a superior education at an exceptional value
- Graduate faculty from the College of Engineering teach the online courses
- The College of Engineering is ranked among the top 100 public doctoral-granting institutions in the United States