Online Master of Science in Nursing
Credit Hour Non-thesis Option
Credit Hour Thesis Option
- Four semester full-time option; part-time option available
- Locally arranged clinical practicum hours with qualified preceptors
- Applications accepted year round
- Applicants must hold an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited program of nursing and be licensed as a registered nurse by the beginning date of coursework
|Tuition / credit hour||$573.99|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
The Master of Science in Nursing degree program at the University of Arkansas is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
With a master's degree, nurses are prepared for leadership opportunities to increase their professional influence in health care, improve patient outcomes and impact nursing care for future generations.
Nurse Educator Concentration
Increase your professional influence to improve patient care through a career in nursing education in academic and clinical settings.
You will be ready to:
- Cultivate the next generation of nurses
- Create professional development opportunities for experienced nurses
- Continue your education at the doctoral level
- Admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School
- Admission to the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing MSN program
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA on the last 60.0 credit hours of attempted coursework in previous nursing program
- Current unencumbered licensure to practice as a registered nurse
- Submission of official GRE scores taken within 5 years and indicating capacity for master’s-level work
- Completion of a basic-level statistics course with a grade of “C” or above
- Basic computer and library skills including the use of electronic databases
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member and one from an employer
- Completion of candidate interview
- Qualified applicants will be admitted on a space available basis
- Additional Information