Online RN to BSN Program
Courses offered year-round
≈ Semesters to Complete
- Flexible degree plans offering full-time and part-time enrollment
- Evidence-based practice will guide the development of a quality improvement project in an area of the student’s interest. A student will collaborate with a mentor that reflects professional goals. This requires a total of 75 clinical hours.
Applications Accepted Year Round
Accepting qualified students each:
Fall - Spring - Summer
|Tuition / credit hour||$298.22|
|Fee / credit hour|
|Network & Data Systems||$10.78|
|$145 x 2|
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2019 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice program at the University of Arkansas is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Earn a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
The field of nursing is changing. Are you ready?
Research published by Health Affairs in 2019 show hospitals with more nurses who earned BSNs produce better outcomes for patients after cardiac arrest. Apply to our top public research institution and earn a prestigious degree that will help you prepare for the future.
The RN to BSN online program from the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing is CCNE accredited and provides flexible degree plans for working nurses. Use your valuable practice experience as the foundation upon which you can build your knowledge and strengthen your analytical and critical reasoning.
What is the benefit of earning a BSN?
- Career advancement and mobility
- Increased earning potential compared to diploma and associate nursing graduates
- Establishes an academic foundation for graduate and/or doctoral studies
- Strengthen analytical and clinical reasoning skills
- Preparation for a broader scope of practice
- Enhance understanding of social, cultural, political, and economic issues impacting the health care delivery and outcomes
Why Study at the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing?
- EMSON’s BSN program is CCNE accredited
- Program advisors are dedicated to student-centered learning and excellence in nursing education
- Program graduates have the option to have their name engraved in the U of A Senior Walk
I don’t think I would have been as successful in any other online RN to BSN program. … It’s just been a great experience.
What you should know
- Classes are taught in 8-week terms.
- Some qualifying students can apply for an application fee waiver.
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool below to see national or regional information.
Career Insights data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.
The RN to BSN program is designed to provide a bachelor’s degree pathway to individuals with a RN license. This program is not an initial licensure program.
The University of Arkansas RN to BSN program is approved by the following state boards of nursing to enroll students: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Maryland, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Territories: Guam and American Samoa.
The program is currently not available to students residing in the following states: Colorado, Minnesota, and Washington.
This degree program requires clinical or internship hours that must be completed in an approved U.S. location or U.S. military base for military personnel.