Online RN to BSN Program
Courses offered year-round
≈ Semesters to Complete
- Flexible degree plans offering full-time and part-time enrollment
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education since 2002
- Evidence-based practice will guide the development of a quality improvement project in an area of the student’s interest. A student will collaborate with a mentor that reflects professional goals. This requires a total of 75 clinical hours.
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: November 1
- $290.94 Tuition
- $2.84 Library fee
- $10.73 Network & Data Systems fee
- $30 Off-Campus Fee
- $145/credit x 2 Practicum Course fee (NURS 4092)
Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2018 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice program at the University of Arkansas is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Earn a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
The field of nursing is changing. Are you ready?
The Institute of Medicine* in 2015 recommended that 80% of nurses in the United States hold a bachelor’s degree by 2020. Earning a bachelor’s nursing degree online can help you stay competitive and marketable.
Apply to our top-tier public research institution and earn a prestigious degree that will help you prepare for the future.
The RN to BSN online program from the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing is CCNE accredited and provides flexible degree plans for working nurses. Use your valuable practice experience as the foundation upon which you can build your knowledge and strengthen your analytical and critical reasoning.
What is the benefit of earning a BSN?
- Career advancement and mobility
- Increased earning potential compared to diploma and associate nursing graduates
- Establishes an academic foundation for graduate and/or doctoral studies
- Strengthen analytical and clinical reasoning skills
- Preparation for a broader scope of practice
- Enhance understanding of social, cultural, political, and economic issues impacting the healthcare delivery and outcomes
Why study at the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing?
- EMSON’s BSN program is CCNE accredited.
- Program advisors are dedicated to student-centered learning and excellence in nursing education
- Program graduates have the option to have their name engraved in the U of A Senior Walk
What you should know
- Application is a two-step process:
- Classes are taught in 8-week terms.
- Some qualifying students can apply for an application fee waiver.
How To Use
Job-posting data can give you insights about who is seeking job applicants with a master’s degree in physical education, where those jobs are located, and the average salary information. Use the tool below to see national or regional information.
Career Insights data provided by Burning Glass Technologies is drawn from large national data samples and is not reflective or representative of U of A specific student or program outcomes.