Online RN to BSN Program
Program at a Glance
- 100 Percent Online, asynchronous
- 29 Credit hours
- One project-based practicum required, completed in student's geographic area
- Courses offered year-round
- Flexible degree plans offering full-time and part-time enrollment
- Can be completed in 3 semesters
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education since 2002
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: November 1
- $283.85 Tuition
- $2.70 Library Fee
- $10.48 Network & Data Systems Fee
- $30 Off-Campus Fee
*Tuition and fees per credit hour reflect fall 2016 rates for students studying completely online. If an online student takes a course on campus, tuition and fees will differ.
Earn a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
The field of nursing is changing. Are you ready? The Institute of Medicine recommends that 80 percent of nurses in the United States hold a bachelor’s degree by 2020. Earning a bachelor’s nursing degree online can help you stay competitive and marketable.
Apply to a top-tier public research institution with the longest standing CCNE accredited BSN program in Arkansas. Earn a prestigious agree, and be prepared for the future.
The RN to BSN online program from the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing provides flexible degree plans for working nurses. Use your valuable practice experience as the foundation upon which you can build your knowledge and strengthen your analytical and critical reasoning.
What is the benefit of earning a BSN?
- Career advancement and mobility
- Increased earning potential compared to diploma and associate nursing graduates
- Establishes an academic foundation for graduate and/or doctoral studies
- Strengthen analytical and clinical reasoning skills
- Preparation for a broader scope of practice
- Enhance understanding of social, cultural, political, and economic issues impacting the healthcare delivery and outcomes
Why study at the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing?
- EMSON’s BSN program has the longest standing CCNE accredited BSN program in the state of Arkansas.
- Program advisors are full-time faculty members dedicated to student-centered learning and excellence in nursing education
- Program graduates have the option to have their name engraved in the U of A senior walk
What you should know
- Complete the two step application process; apply to the university by using the red “APPLY NOW” button to the right. On the list of majors, select RN-BSN and then fill out the RN to BSN Admissions Application and submit via email it to email@example.com.
- This program classes are taught in 8 week terms and our degree plan is flexible.
- Some prospective students can qualify for an application fee waiver.