Staring Friday, January 12, 2018 all exams for self-paced online clasees will be administered by ProctorU. Students will not be required to pay ProctorU for this service provided they schedule exams at least 72 hours in advance. Students who schedule exams fewer that 72 hours in advance will be charged a premium fee.
Taking Exams with ProctorU
For your exam you need:
A photo ID
A quiet location
A mirror or a reflective surface
Keep In Mind
- Be prepared to spend ~15 minutes before the exam for authentication and technical preparations.
- Schedule your exams at least 4 days ahead to avoid late-scheduling fees.
- Find a location with:
- Minimum distractions
- Good internet connection (not a coffee shop)
- To take the exam, first log into ProctorU and start the appointment. Your proctor will direct you to Blackboard.
- Be respectful to your proctor.
Up until January 12, students enrolled in self-paced online classes should continue to follow the instructions for taking proctored exams posted in their Blackboard courses. Please direct any questions regarding theses plans to email@example.com or 800-638-1217.