Online Student Liaison Office
Feeling Lost? We’ll Help You Stay on Course
The Student Liaison Office is here to help you get enrolled, stay on track, and navigate life as an online student. There is no shame in asking for directions on your road from application to graduation. So, ask away! We are always here to help point you in the right direction.
Liaisons Are Available:
Monday – Friday
7 am – 7 pm CT
11 am – 3 pm CT
Click on the Razorbot chat button on the lower-right of the page and type in "live chat" to chat with a liaison.
Schedule a Call with a Recruiter
Set up a time to meet with us by phone or virtual meeting. You can choose a day and time that best fits your schedule.
Sometimes, a conversation just is not enough. With your permission, our liaisons can share your screen and assist you step-by-step through your problem.
If we cannot help you, we will find someone else who can. Our liaisons will personally reach out and connect you with the office you need. After we’ve connected you, we will check back in to ensure that you got the help you needed.
We can help you
- Get information about online programs and classes
- Connect with the right campus resource, like an advisor or representative from the Treasurer’s office
- Remove an immunization hold
- Navigate University of Arkansas procedures, systems and websites
- Make an advising appointment with your college advisor
What we cannot do
- Enroll you in online courses
- Provide academic or course advice
- Receive & review transcripts
We can answer the following questions
- What’s the status of my application?
- Why haven’t I heard from my instructor?
- Why do I need to use the U of A (uark) email?
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- How do I know which program is right for me?
- Do I need to come to campus?
- I need help with my class. Do I need to come to campus?
- When do I “go” to class?
- What’s it like to be an online student?
- Is there someone I can talk with if I feel disconnected from campus?
- It’s been months since I enrolled in a class. How do I do that?